Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Power of Prayer

In today's modern and scientific world,many shun the concept of prayer or religion all together. Most apparent are those from Indian and Chinese lineage. The millions of rituals and prayers dating back  thousands od years seem too obsolete for today's thinkers,movers and shakers.

What is there in a prayer? What is so powerful about a prayer that it creates miracles? Does it work all the time? The simple answer,NO. Its not always your prayers are answered or miracles unfold according to your needs or even wants. How many times have you caught yourself wondering what is it that it takes for all your wishes to come true? Don't we all want our hearts desires fulfilled in the sweetest way? I'm not too sure about the rest,but i surely do.

You guessed it right, I'm going through that period of time where all you can do is pray.Pray that all your questions will be answered.Your needs be fulfilled and your wants be bestowed. That time and place where everything you need and want stare at you from a distance and tease you like there's no tomorrow. As a perfectly normal human being,what do I do? Do I simply pray,or do I take things in my own hands?

Well,for now, I'll pray. I pray that I get what i deserve,what I need and hopefully,what I want.Its no secret that i push myself everyday just that little bit more to see how far I can go,how much further than yesterday,how much further for tomorrow. For by a simple prayer,I feel that half the burden has been lifted,and I have another half that would somehow work its way to my benefit....

Does this mean I've given up and hoping for a miracle to happen? Well, certainly not.I'm just gonna take a back seat ride for the next month and remake the man that has been made,for a man who never reinvents himself periodically,will periodically be replaced.

-my2cents-

No comments: